Acute Medical Hospital for Director of Pharmacy; Direct Hire Job – Orlando, FL
- Job Location:
Pharmacy-Director of Pharmacy
Movement into management is a positive direction for a medical professional looking for a job as a pharmacy executive in a clinical hospital. If you are a Pharmacist looking to advance to management or a Pharmacy Manager or Interim Director with a strong in-patient background and looking for that next step in your career, this is a golden opportunity for you. Grab your cup of coffee and jog through the beautiful streets of Orlando and begin your day leading others to success.
- This facility is seeking a Director, someone with a strong in-patient experience who may have been exposed to some form of management/leadership roles
- The Director would be in charge of assessing the financial and operation sectors if the pharmacy departments.
- This also includes direct supervision and utilization of the hospital budgets
- Seeking an experienced candidate, someone who can bring strong expertise to the field of medicine
- Strong consultation skills and being able to communicate with pharmacy staff, nurses, physicians and patients will be needed
- Supporting and managing the pharmacist and pharmacy technicians
There is an immediate opening for a qualified candidate who holds a clear and active license in state. If health care is your passion, then I encourage you to apply. Previous director experience is a plus but not a deal breaker. Pharmacist – In – Charge, Lead Pharmacist, Pharmacy Managers are all extremely qualified candidates as well. Inpatient experience of at least 3+ years.
Competitive + Full Medical Benefits
Submit your resume to email@example.com or call (281)668-0660 for immediate consideration. Feel free to connect to my LinkedIn page for more opportunities in Pharmacy: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled