Atlanta SLP Job
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Atlanta school district is looking to fill an immediate need for a SLP.
SLP must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Licensed in or actively seeking licensing in the state of Georgia.
- Master’s degree in speech language pathology.
- Knowledge of IDEA due process requirements.
- Knowledge in conducting/interpreting comprehensive speech/language evaluations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both parents and staff members.
- Full Time
- Working M-F; 7.5 Hours Per Day
- Elementary Caseload
- Supportive Team
- CCC or CFY
Pay packages are negotiable and dependent upon skills/experience.
If this opportunity is one you are interested in, please give me a call as soon possible.
Email your resume to email@example.com for IMMEDIATE consideration/
Join my network of SLP professionals
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled