BCBA Contract Job - Olympia, WA (FULL-TIME)
- Job Location:
Schools - Behavior Specialist
Soliant is working with a client located in the Olympia, WA area that is looking for a great BCBA candidate to join their team. It is a full time immediate need that will consist of developing behavior programs, monitoring behavior plans, and overseeing registered behavior technicians. Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible so please apply today to be considered part of the process.
Job Details Includes:
• Interviewing immediately
• Full Time (37.5 hrs/week)
• K-12 Caseload, experience with age group preferred
• More information provided during interview
• Immediate Offer
• Master’s Degree
• Passing Drug Screen and Background Check.
• State License/Certification
• Previous experience in a school or pediatric clinic setting preferred.
Apply below now or email your resume to Tanisha Pressley at Tanisha.Pressley@soliant.com. Please feel free to contact me.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Ph: 770-776-2089 | Tanisha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled