Schools - Behavior Specialist Job Details
BCBA job near Worcester, MA
- Job Location:
Schools - Behavior Specialist
Soliant Health is staffing one position for a school district near Worcester for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. The hired candidate will develop behavior intervention plans to address problem behaviors and teach appropriate replacement behaviors.
A certification as a board certified behavior analyst is required.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to assess and develop treatment for young children
- Conduct verbal behavior/language assessments
- Ability to provide training to staff and family members
- Develop individualized treatment plan and monitor client progress towards goals
- Skilled in documenting and monitoring progress to the standard of Massachusetts state districts
To gather more information for this open BCBA job, please contact 770.776.2104 and email your current resume to Christine.Keefe@soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled