Behavior Analyst for School Setting needed near Sadbury, MA
- Job Location:
Schools - Behavior Specialist
Behavior Analyst for school setting needed near Sadbury, MA
A great school district in the Sadbury, Massachusetts area is currently looking to hire licensed Behavior Analysts (ABA) or BCBA's for contract positions.
There is a full-time (37.5 hours per week) position available for the full school year. Behavior Analysts will be placed with a middle and high school caseload.
Experience working in a school setting is preferred for this job. ABA or BCBA must be licensed in the state of Massachusetts. Travelers are welcome to apply; assistance may be available in obtaining the appropriate certification for the state of MA.
• Work collaboratively with IEP team members in the development of Individualized Education Plans for students with disabilities
• Coordinate and communicate with related services personnel (OT, PT, SLT, Transportation, Assistive Tech) for students with disabilities
• Share knowledge with program staff as it relates to special education services for students
• Assist staff to ensure students with disabilities are provided the core curriculum and scientifically research-based interventions
• Assist teachers with instructional differentiation strategies, intervention strategies, and accommodations, modifications, and supports for students
• Communicate & provide assistance with district initiatives
For more information about this Sadbury, MA area job, or if you would like to learn about travel BCBA/ABA opportunities in locations across the country, contact Kathy Drawdy by emailing your resume to Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (770) 776-2096
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled