A California school district is working closely with Soliant to find a Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist for a Teletherapy position.
This opening provides a unique opportunity to provide therapy for students with mild to moderate disabilities from the comfort of your own home. If your current situation does not allow for travel, this Teletherapy opportunity can provide steady hours and an opportunity to gain new experiences in your field.
* Bilingual: Fluent in Spanish
* 2-3 years of School based experience
* California State license & Department of Education Certification
* Part/Full Time hours - Full school year
* Elementary caseload: Mild-Moderate disabilities
* Responsibilities include direct therapy, documentation, and completion of IEP's
* Onsite assistance will be available to chaperone students, aid in activities, and ensure technology is functioning optimally.
If this opportunity could be right for you, please call Sara Bottinelli at 770-225-3192 for more details and assistance with the application process.
Resumes and professional references should be sent directly to email@example.com.