Schools - SLP Job Details
Bilingual Spanish Pre-K-5 School SLP Job in Gurnee, IL
- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
Full Time Bilingual Spanish Pre-K-5 School Based Speech Therapy Job in Gurnee, IL
A school district in the Gurnee, Illinois area is in search of a full time bilingual (Spanish) speech language pathologist (SLP).
- Full Time; 35 hours/week
- Pre-K-5th grade caseload
- Speech therapist must have:
- Appropriate credentials for the state of Illinois
- CCC's (CFYs encouraged to apply)
- Previous schools experience highly preferred
- Professional references and a current resume required
If you would be interested in considering this school-based therapy opportunity, please submit an online application as well as a current resume. Resume can also be sent directly to Kaley Duffy at Soliant Health: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, phone inquiries can be made to 770-325-0336.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled