Business Intelligence Developer - Tableau Specialist - Qlikview Specialist - Roseville, CA
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Informatics
Soliant Health is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to work in the Roseville, CA area. The Ideal candidate must have extensive experience with Business Objects, Qlikview, Tableau and SAP along with Epic Clarity experience with designing, creating, testing, and implementing complex reporting solutions utilizing technologies such as other required skills and experiences include:
• Knowledge of large object oriented relational database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase), encompassing use of stored procedures, SQL, triggers, and data marts/ summary tables
• Strong working knowledge of Database Management tools
• Experience maintaining security of confidential information; exercise judgment, tact, and discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information or situations.
• Solid understanding of and experience using Microsoft tools (Access, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint).
• Intersystem's Cache' Database or other hierarchical database:
Business Objects Enterprise
The main responsibility is to translate business requirements into robust applications to be consumed by executive leadership and stakeholders across the enterprise. This role will be working under the direction of the EMR Reporting team supervisor.
Full Benefits offered (Medical, 401K, PTO)
To be considered for this an Business Intelligence Developer job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled