California Special Education Teacher Job
- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
We have a great opportunity for a Special Education Teacher in California. A school district in the north San Francisco Bay area is seeking a Pre-K certified Special Education Teacher for a full-time, permanent job. The preschool classroom is staffed with two teachers and a paraprofessional.
- Identify the difference in needs, abilities, and interests among students and provide appropriate instruction to meet those differences.
- Plan curriculum, prepare lessons, and arrange materials/equipment used by students based on the Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Deliver services to students by collaboration with regular and special education specialists through the school, community and home.
- Observe, evaluate, prepare and maintain records and reports on progress of students.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- California Teaching Certificate – Early Childhood Special Education
Apply below or forward updated resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled