Cardiac Cath Lab RN â€“ Richland, WA 99352â€”Travel Job
- Job Location:
Nursing - RN - Cath Lab
Job Location: Richland, WA 99352
Category: Nursing – Cath Lab
Cath Lab RN position needs to be filled soon! Candidate should be willing to:
- RN's must scrub heart caths, Monitoring using hemodynamic system, Charting. Also Scrub Interventional Radiology Equipment utilized in the unit/dept: GE, and Siemens radiology equipment, GE hemodynamic system, Zoll defibs, Volcano IVUS. EPIC charting,
- IABP Required skills and minimum years of experience: Scrubbing caths, Pacers etc at least two full years exp. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required: For RN need WA state RN license, BLS, ACLS. someone with their RCIS is nice Shift or schedule requirements:
- Day shift M-F variable start time 10 shifts preferred but negotiable to 8 and maybe 12s, call required one or two nights per week and at least one weekend per month.
- Floating to over units/depts: Only Cath and IR (Specials) I don't anticipate floating Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept: 2 cath labs and 2 IR suites cath lab holding room 6 bays where we admit our own patients Nurse to patient ratio of this unit: N/A is mostly 1:1 nursing care for caths Dress Code: Scrub attire mandatory
- know how to function independently in a cath lab and we would train them on the specifics of our equipment and computer system
Some of the interesting things Richland, WA is known for: Howard Amon Park, Hanford Nuclear Reservation, Hanford Interpretive Reach Center, Barnard Griffin Winery, Badger Mountain Centenniel Preserve, and more!
If this sounds like a great place to live and work, please send your resume to me immediately at Stacy.Toney@Soliant.com. Then, call me immediately, so we can connect at 770-225-3044.
Stacy Toney-Soliant Health
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled