Schools - School Psychologist Job Details
Cary, IL - Full Time Middle School Psych Job Vacancy
- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
Cary, IL - Full Time Middle School Psychologist Job Vacancy
A Cary, Illinois area school district is actively seeking a school psychologist to join their team. The district is considering both part time and full time candidates and is open to new graduates. Details on the position are listed below.
- Full time or part time (3 to 5 days/week)
- Must be licensed in IL as School Psych
- Middle school caseload - grades 6-8
- Small counseling load (~12 students) and then the psychologist also does assessments, works with RTI/Problem solving process, etc.
- Professional references and a current resume required
For more details on this opening, contact Kaley Duffy at Soliant Health, firstname.lastname@example.org , 770.325.0336.
School psychologists working for Soliant will be eligible for:
*Competitive hourly pay
*Full health benefits through United Healthcare
*Continuing Education Reimbursements
*Housing stipends for travelers
If you would be interested in considering this teaching opportunity, please submit an online application as well as a current resume. Resume can also be sent directly to Kaley Duffy at Soliant Health.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled