Schools - OT Job Details
Casa Grande AZ Occupational Therapy (OT) Job - Schools
- Job Location:
Casa Grande, AZ
Schools - OT
Soliant Health is working with a client in the Casa Grande AZ that is searching for an Occupational Therapist (OT) for a school based job. Located 45 minutes just south of Phoenix and just over 1 hour north of Tucson, Case Grande is a prime location to access both cities! Interviews are being scheduled as soon as resumes are received.
- Provide specialized techniques and therapy for each student
- Prepare and implement plan of care in accordance with strengths and weaknesses
- Confer with faculty/parents concerning educational needs for exceptional students
The grade level of students on the caseload is currently being reviewed. Flexibility to work with a wide range of ages is preferred, as the caseload may include PreK pediatric kids, elementary, middle, and/or high school students within the school district.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Valid State Licensure/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Screen Testing/Background Check
- AZ license, fingerprint clearance card, and school based experience required.
Please fill out the form below to be considered for this OT job in the Casa Grande AZ area. All other inquiries can be address to Jake from Soliant at 770-723-3774 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled