I am currently accepting applications for a great travel nursing job for someone with recent Cath Lab experience who wants to work in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. This is a breathtaking area with hiking, skiing, and a few hours drive to Denver.
A little about you:
- Cath Lab RN with 2 years of experience
- Comfortable with Cath/PCI, Peripheral cases, stress testing, conscious sedation
- Available to start in 2 to 4 weeks
A little about the job:
- 13 week assignment
- Schedule of four 10s and call
- Traveler friendly facility
Send me a copy of your resume and then give me a call to discuss this cath lab RN travel job in more detail. Thank you.
Whit Whitfield : 770-325-0237 : firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Travel Emergency Room Registered Nurse ER RN in Loris South CarolinaLoris, SC
Travel Emergency Room Registered Nurse ER RN in Loris South Carolina Travel ER RN Registered Nurse...
Travel Rehab RN Job in Pinehurst North CarolinaPinehurst, NC
Travel Rehab RN Job in Pinehurst North Carolina Travel Rehab RN is needed in Pinehurst NC which s a...