We are currently interviewing experienced cardiac cath lab nurses for a travel job in beautiful Denver, Colorado. There is one Cath Lab RN travel job open for an ideal travel RN with EP experience. Denver is an amazing destination for everyone due to its proximity to the mountains combined with the vibrant city life. Whether you are looking to work specifically in a cath lab in the Denver area or open to any compact or quick-licensure state, I can help you settle into a great travel position.
A little about you:
- Cath Lab RN with 2+ years of experience
- Colorado or Compact state nursing license
- Circulate and monitor experience, scrubbing a plus
A little about the job:
- 8 or 10 hour shifts plus call to be discussed with manager
- 11 labs, adult inpatient and outpatient
- Pay every Friday via direct deposit
To apply to this Cath Lab RN travel job in Denver, Colorado, please email me a copy of your most recent resume and then give me a call to discuss. I am confident that we can help you find your new home or temporary work and play destination.
Whit Whitfield : 770-325-0237 : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
ER RN TRAVEL JOB IN MEDFORD, ORMedford, OR
ER RN Soliant Health ER Registered Nurse is needed at hospital in Medford, OR. Soliant is...
Travel Dialysis RN Registered Nurse Job in Albany New YorkAlbany, NY
Travel Dialysis RN Registered Nurse Job in Albany New York 13 week contract 10 hour Shifts ASAP...