We are currently interviewing experienced cardiac cath lab nurses for a travel job near Longmont, Colorado, just north of the Denver metro area. There is one travel job open for a travel RN with Cath Lab experience. Denver is an amazing destination for everyone due to its proximity to the mountains combined with the vibrant city life. Whether you are looking to work specifically in a cath lab in the Denver area or open to any compact or quick-licensure state, I can help you settle into a great travel position.
A little about you:
- Cath Lab RN with 2+ years of experience
- Colorado or Compact state nursing license
- Circulate and monitor experience, scrubbing a plus
A little about the job:
- 7a-5:30p schedule with some call
- 13 week assignment to start
- Pay every Friday via direct deposit
To apply to this Cath Lab RN travel job near Longmont, CO, please email me a copy of your most recent resume and then give me a call to discuss. I am confident that we can help you find your new home or temporary work and play destination.
Whit Whitfield : 770-325-0237 : email@example.com