CDI Specialist Permanent Job-Lakeland, FL
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - ICD
Soliant Health presently has a permanent job opportunity for a CDI Specialist near the Lakeland, Florida area. This position will facilitate clinical documentation improvement through the identification of documentation issues impacting revenue, severity and quality.
- RN License
- One year experience as a Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist
- Familiar with DRG’s and coding guidelines and how documentation impacts DRG assignment
- Proven ability to develop material and give presentations to small and large groups
- CDI competency test with score above 80% required
- Reports diagnoses and complications/HAC’s when appropriate to Quality Review, Core Measures and Infection Control as required by management
- Ensures the quality of documentation in the patient medical record to enhance quality of care, support accurate data reporting to regulatory agencies, and appropriate reimbursement
To be considered for this permanent CDI Specialist job, please apply to this posting, call Ashlee Patterson at 561-273-4389, or email your resume to Ashlee.Patterson@Soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled