Certified Epic ClinDoc Analyst, Hercules, California
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is seeking an Epic Certified ClinDoc Analyst for a temp to perm job opportunity located near Hercules, California. The day to day duties for this role include the following: Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports and work collaboratively with the Clarity Report team. Participation in testing and workflow validation efforts. Guidance on resolution for new features / functionality / optimization build in ccLink. Build workflow diagrams with the assistance of business leaders to optimize workflow
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
• Degree must be from U. S. Accredited College
• 2014 Certification in ClinDoc and/or Stork
• Experience troubleshooting problems and issues as typically triaged from help desk calls.
• 3+ years working in a Healthcare Environment
This position will start off as a 6 month contract and then transition into a Full Time Role.
For additional information regarding this Certified Epic ClinDoc Analyst job, please contact Christopher Cardoso at 561-273-4386 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled