Certified Epic Cupid or Radiant Analyst - Epic Radiant Analyst - Boston, MA
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is seeking a Certified Epic Cupid or Radiant Analyst to work permanent near the Boston, MA area. The ideal candidate will be certified in Epic Cupid or Epic Radiant along with 4+ years of build and configuration with Cupid or Radiant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Delivers work within established timeframes. Must be able to manage/multi-task on several large assigned projects incorporating all aspects of IS.
• Defines, documents, builds and maintains EHR application content
• Creates functional specification documents to create content within the EHR application and is primarily responsible for validating this content with the business owner
• Completes thorough unit testing of all build prior to handoff for functional and/or integrated testing
• Facilitates functional and integrated testing as requested
• Documents and reports system issues through internal chain of command; communication with vendor where appropriate
• Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve system issues to maximize system potential
• Provides end user support during implementation; able to serve as an application expert to assist in application roll-out
• Addresses post-go-live issues and requests and prioritizes work assignments
• Participates in on-call coverage as assigned.
• Communicates effectively; includes communication around progress of build tasks in adherence to prescribed project milestone dates. Proactively manages barriers to fulfilling work requirements
• Participates in workflow design and understands system impact to end users
• Prepares demo materials for workflow discussions or new system functionality
• Stays current with new application functionality and enhancements
• Provides on-call/after-hours support.
• Achieves and maintains application certification in accordance with departmental and organizational standards
• Maintains confidentiality with regard to information being processed, stored or accessed by the system.
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, analyzing and recommending changes in support of assigned applications/systems including ongoing production maintenance and trouble-shooting. Supports the planning, design, development, build and/or configuration of assigned applications/systems. Leads and/or coordinates conversions, application/system testing and documentation of system procedures. Participates and provides input in training design and development and assists in training execution in relation to assigned projects. Provides go-live support and serves as primary point of contact for ongoing maintenance/support and trouble-shooting.
Full Benefits offered (Great Health Plan, 403b Retirement Plan, etc.)
To be considered for this Epic Cupid or Radiant Analyst job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled