Certified Epic Tapestry Analyst Job, Temp to Hire, Benicia, CA
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
• Soliant Health is seeking a Certified Epic Tapestry Analyst for a temp to perm job opportunity located near Benicia, California. The day to day duties for this role include the following: Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports and work collaboratively with the Tapestry Report team. Experience in creation and maintenance of EDI batch type definitions (i.e. 837 Institutional and Professional Claims EDI) Creation and maintenance of SER, vendor and place of service records.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or close field.
• Degree must be from U.S. Accredited College
• Epic Certification in Tapestry
• Tapestry Core Certification and either Tapestry AP Claims and/or Tapestry Benefits Engine Certified
• Experience troubleshooting problems and issues as typically triaged from help desk calls.
• 3+ years working in a Healthcare Environment
• Must-US Citizen, GC Holder or Authorized to Work in the United States
This position will start off as a 6 month contract and then transition into a Full Time Role.
For additional information regarding this Certified Epic Tapestry Analyst job, please contact Christopher Cardoso at 561-273-4386 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled