Clinical Pharmacy Manager Job - Full Time - Permanent - Novato, CA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Pharmacy Manager
Our client in the Novato, CA area is searching for a Clinical Pharmacy Manager!
Position: Pharmacy Clinical Manager
Location: Novato, CA (north of)
Size: 25 beds
Type: Permanent placement
• Assures safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures and protocols under general direction of Director of Pharmacy.
• Displays personal initiative and advocacy of clinical pharmacy programs, planning and services to foster and improve inter- and intra- professional communications with appropriate attention and management of existing facility mission, vision, and values.
• Develops, enforces and maintains policies and procedures that promote and enhance patient outcomes through safe, effective and cost-efficient and appropriate medication therapy use.
• Contributes to the quality and effective operation of the department by training and supervising pharmacy personnel, preparing work schedules, monitoring workload statistics, and maintaining appropriate staffing levels. Also may be responsible for setting financial goals and reviewing financial statistics to ensure the department operates within budget guidelines.
• Coordinates programs designed to minimize medication errors, adverse drug reactions, and medication misuse through improved reporting, analysis, and follow-up through hospital committees and departments involved in the medication use process.
• Serves as principal advisor and/or member of hospital committees involved in medication use.
Ideal Candidate: Clear and active CA license, recent inpatient experience, recent management experience, must be open to being PIC
Contact Lara at 281-668-0650 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled