Clinical Pharmacy Manager Job - San Francisco, California - Long Term Contract possible Temp to Hire
- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Soliant Health is seeking for a Pharmacy Clinical Manager to work at a hospital in San Francisco, CA. The hospital is seeking a candidate that has residency and decentralized experience. In addition, this is a permanent placement.
The duties include:
• Assures safe, appropriate, cost effective medication therapies for patients according to established policies, procedures and protocols under general direction of Director of Pharmacy
• Displays personal initiative and advocacy of clinical pharmacy programs, planning and services to foster and improve inter- and intra- professional communications with appropriate attention and management of existing facility mission, vision, and values
• Develops, enforces and maintains policies and procedures that promote and enhance patient outcomes through safe, effective and cost-efficient and appropriate medication therapy use
• Contributes to the quality and effective operation of the department by training and supervising pharmacy personnel, preparing work schedules, monitoring workload statistics, and maintaining appropriate staffing levels. Also may be responsible for setting financial goals and reviewing financial statistics to ensure the department operates within budget guidelines
• Coordinates programs designed to minimize medication errors, adverse drug reactions, and medication misuse through improved reporting, analysis, and follow-up through hospital committees and departments involved in the medication use process.
• Serves as principal advisor and/or member of hospital committees involved in medication use
Ideal Candidate: Residency preferred, clinical Experience (decentralized experience is optimal…i.e. ‘CCU pharmacist or ED pharmacist, etc), CA license (or ability to reciprocate), and willingness to relocate to San Diego.
For further information, please contact Lara Parker at 281-668-0650 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled