Columbus, OH, School Psychologist, Full Time
- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
Soliant Health has partnered with a school district in the Columbus, OH area that is in search of a School Psychologist.
• Full time, 37.5 hours
• Elementary – Middle School Students
• Working at 3 small school buildings
• All testing and scoring materials will be provided by the district
• Evaluate eligibility for special education services (within a multidisciplinary team)
• Conduct assessments (intelligence, achievement, functional, behavioral, social, emotional and curriculum-based assessment)
• Interpret results for special education eligibility and individual educational needs
• Provide case management and coordination
• Provide crisis intervention to students when appropriate
• Provide input for group and individual counseling and social skills and training as indicated on IEPs.
• Must have proper Ohio Dept. of Ed School Psych Teacher Certification
To apply, please send your resume to Kim Heldman at Kimberly.email@example.com or call 678-837-1511.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled