Community Hospital For Clinical Oncology Pharmacist Job – Sacramento, CA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
A strong health facility and staff are seeking a top notch candidate to fill a job opening in the field of oncology and cancer treatment. Becoming a part of this team opens plenty of doors and opportunities for you in your career.
As an Oncology Pharmacist:
- Work with an amazing team of medical professionals in the fight against Cancer
- Manage and commit to achieving daily success by maximize results from a staff of pharmacist and technicians
- Support of the Oncology department is extremely important, Pharmacists are the back bones in health care
- The pharmacist shall lead a systematic review of indications, dosage and reimbursement of all requests to determine appropriate use of IRMC resources
- The oncology pharmacist shall manage and expedite therapy containing investigational drugs or research protocols
Candidate must be in possession of a CA licensure for Pharmacy. License must be clear and active for this position. Have a background in in-patient, acute pharmacy preferred. Candidates who have completed a PGY-II in Oncology or have worked in an Oncology department
- Highly competitive + plus full benefits + Full travel is available for candidates who need
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled