Community Hospital Job for Clinical Hospital Pharmacist; Travel – Los Angeles, CA
- Job Location:
Los Angeles, CA
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Who wouldn’t want to work for a renowned hospital and obtain a travel job where all expenses are covered? An astonishing hospital is in need of a pharmacist who enjoys healing and helping people from all walks of life. A viable candidate would be an extremely positive, professional pharmacist who is passionate about healthcare. If you enjoy traveling while working on project assignments, this would be the perfect opportunity for you. In most cases, Soliant will reimburse for travel expenditures.
- Candidates will work with a number of health care professionals, the ability to communicate effectively and accurately is extremely important
- Management of pharmacy technicians will be a part of the position, guiding them to daily success will be vital. Work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives.
- Candidate will work in the acute care setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties.
- The schedule is set for a variable week. Summer is here and this is the perfect time for a getaway on the beach.
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world.
Qualified Candidates –
- To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active California licensure in pharmacy. 1-2+ years’ experience in an inpatient hospital setting is highly desired. Prior hospital experience is extremely important as the project assignment is not long enough to train for. PGY-1 or PGY-2 is acceptable forms of inpatient experience.
- Competitive + Lodging + Food + Mileage and other Travel Expenses
California is a warm and thrilling state. The environment is extremely diverse and people from different parts of the world bring taste, culture and experience to this region.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled