Community Medical Hospital for Clinical Pharmacy Technician; Contract Job – Napa, CA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Are you ready to begin the next step in your clinical job career as a Pharmacy Technician and help heal others through medicine? There is a new hospital opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician in California and they are looking for a poised medical professional to begin as soon as possible. Soliant has built an amazing network of hospitals and this one is no different.
Job Scope –
- As a pharmacy technician, the candidate works closely and under the observation of licensed pharmacist
- As a team working in sync, they assist in helping the pharmacist provide medication, IV and other health care products to patients and consumers
- Technicians contribute in the preparations for prescribed medication, inventory listing and counting, and labeling medication bottles
- Daily fill of medicine including controlled substances
- Verifies stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Qualified Candidates –
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active CA licensure in pharmacy. 1-2+ years’ experience in an inpatient hospital setting is highly preferred but not required. Prior hospital experience is extremely important as training will be light.
If you are looking to begin a new journey in your career, pick up the phone and call 281-668-0660 or email your resume to email@example.com. For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled