Community Regional Medical Hospital for Director of Rehab Therapy; Direct Hire Job – Los Angeles, CA
- Job Location:
Los Angeles, CA
Allied - General
Are you a candidate looking to expand your career in Rehabilitation and seeking a job in Southern California at a renowned hospital? A new job opportunity has sparked and we are seeking a top notch candidate for this position. The candidate will be responsible for the overall functions of the Rehab Department and Services.
Specifics for the Job:
- Assure the competency of all staff and team members in the Department
- Develop and implement systems and influence positive changes to streamline production
- A strong consulting skills in the world of medication
- Treat patients with the upmost care and respect, be their guide on the path of recovery
- Communication with other staff and members of the hospital are extremely important
- Strong leadership skills will be necessary
- Institute and implement enrichment of superiority for the department
Extremely competitive compensation packages
5+ years of DOR experience, clear CA license as a Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist, and Bachelor’s Degree in Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to email@example.com.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled