Community Regional Medical Hospital for Staff Pharmacist; Direct Hire Job – Concord, CA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Are you on the job market seeking a new role as a hospital pharmacist? There is a hospital seeking top notch candidates in the Bay Area of California. New grads and outpatient pharmacist are welcome to applying for the position. This is a great opportunity to jump into a clinical pharmacist setting, especially for a new grad.
Specifics for the Job:
- Candidate will manage the acute care setting; responsible for the production, compounding, and appropriation of medication
- Oversight of the inventories of medication
- Overseeing the ordering of all equipment and supplies needed
- Pharmacists will rotate between the clinical, inpatient and outpatient departments
- Personally train under the Director and become a strong member of this healthcare team
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you; work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives
- Institute and implement enrichment of superiority for the department
Extremely compensation is competitive, based on experience + full time benefits
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active California licensure in pharmacy. Clean and clear background
Concord is located near San Francisco, California. In the Bay Area, it is the perfect location for a person who loves the area but not the traffic.
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled