Community Regional Medical Hospital for Staff Pharmacist; Direct Hire Job – Tucson, AZ
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Looking for a new job as a Pharmacist in the Arizona health care market? An amazing opportunity has popped up for a clinical pharmacist. This hospital is seeking top talent to join their ranks of medical professionals. If you are a new grad or retail Pharmacist looking to jump into a clinical setting, this is a grand opportunity for you.
Specifics for the Job:
- Candidate will manage the acute care setting; responsible for the production, compounding, and appropriation of medication
- Oversight of the inventories of medication
- Overseeing the ordering of all equipment and supplies needed
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you; work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives
- Institute and implement enrichment of superiority for the department
Extremely compensation is competitive, based on experience + full time benefits
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active Arizona licensure in pharmacy. Clean and clear background
Tucson is amazing – the mountains, the wildlife, and the culture. With 350 days of sunshine throughout the year, Tucson is the place to be for people who love warm climates.
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled