Community Remote Order Entry Facility for Clinical Pharmacist; Contract to Hire Job – Riverside, CA
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Are you a clinical pharmacist looking for a job that would accommodate no weekends or nights and would need a slight change from the face paced hospital settings? A facility in the Houston area is looking to hire new talent to their ranks of pharmacists. Joining this team of health care professional would advance and add to your clinical experience in a remote order entry. This position is for a clinical Pharmacist who would enjoy working in an office based setting.
- Pharmacist will receive hand written orders from providers and inputs in hospital computer system
- Knowledge of pharmacy computer systems is important, functionality of these systems will be important
- Consulting with technicians, nurses, physicians on orders will be important. Having great consultation skills will be needed
- No weekends or evenings; Monday – Friday schedule is set, 10am – 6:30pm
- Contract to Hire is available
Competitive + benefits but based on experience
A candidate should have 2+ years of recent in-patient experience to be eligible for this position. Full time availability and able to work Monday – Friday, day shifts. IV admixture and computer knowledge is important. A clean and clear criminal background is a must. The start date is ASAP and interviews are being scheduled.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (281)668-0660 for immediate consideration. For a brief introduction to me and more opportunities, please visit my LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled