Community Retail Pharmacy for Outpatient Retail Pharmacist in Charge; Direct Hire Job – Indianapolis, IN
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Are you a pharmacist on the job market in Indiana and looking for a full time position? A facility is seeking a candidate to execute day to day operations in the pharmacy regarding work flow, production quotas, and deadlines. If you are currently looking for work, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Gain new references, colleagues and experience as you expand your career.
Job Scope –
- Ensure the regulations of the pharmacy and keep it to code with city, state and federal practice regulations
- Assist in ensuring the pharmacy is in compliance with all DEA policies
- Supervise the pharmacy production staff to ensure proper order entry, work flow, security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules.
- Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
- Preparation and/or supervision of all sterile IV drug products or solutions.
- Assist in the proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation, and storage of all controlled substances; assist in maintaining a perpetual inventory for schedule II drugs.
Candidate would need to hold a clean and active licensure as a Pharmacist in Indiana. At least 1+ year of recent experience. Must be reliable and punctual. Must have a positive attitude and work well with others.
Competitive + Benefits
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com or call 2816680660. You can also visit my LinkedIn page for a quick introduction of me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled