Schools - OT Job Details
Contract School Occupational Therapy Job - Melrose Park, IL area
- Job Location:
Melrose Park, IL
Schools - OT
Oak Park, Illinois occupational therapy (OT) job is currently open for a certified OT seeking a job opportunity. This position is full time through the school years entirety. The therapist will provide therapy to a middle and either ECI or elementary autism class (OT will have option to select). Therapy will be held between two school buildings within a mile apart. This OT job opportunity is interviewing immediately, so submit your application and resume today.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Cooperating with school personnel, parents, and physicians as requested and required.
- Preparing, implementing, and evaluating a plan of care for each student in accordance with district policies.
- Designing occupational therapy program that is consistent with the educational philosophy and goals of the district.
- Providing specialized OT techniques through individual and/or group sessions designed to meet the needs of each student.
- OTR/L certification and license through state of Illinois
- Prior schools or pediatric experience is a major plus. Candidates must have the ability to secure licensure for the state of Illinois prior to starting assignment.
If this current job opportunity is of interest and you care to receive further information, submit your application and resume below for immediate consideration. Please have in mind an interview schedule prior to applying. For all other inquiries in regards to jobs and services provided please contact below:
Adrian Kinsey | Account Executive
Soliant Health | 770-225-3177
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled