Contract to Hire, Ambulatory Job, Certified Epic Ambulatory Trainer, Concord, CA
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is in search of a Certified Epic Ambulatory Trainer for a temp to perm job opportunity located near Hercules, CA. The day to day duties include: Developing and maintaining training environments and materials, and providing role-based education (classroom setting, handouts, e-learning, etc.); Respond to training requests, documentation requests, and Service Desk tickets assigned to Training, scheduling training and providing training resources in a timely manner, and participate in testing and workflow validation efforts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or closely related field is a must.
• Degree must be from a United States Accredited College
• Epic Ambulatory Certification (2015 NVT)
• 3+ years of experience in a Healthcare Environment.
• Clinical experience is a huge plus
• US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
This position will start off as a 6 month contract and then transition into a Full Time Role. Temp to Perm Job!!!
For additional information regarding this Certified Epic Ambulatory Trainer Role, please contact Christopher Cardoso at 561-273-4386 or e-mail me at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled