Physician Assistant needed for an Urgent Care in Michigan. Please see the information below regarding the job. The ideal candidate will have a MI License, at least 1 year of PA experience, can work a Locum job for 2-4 months.
- High intense urgent care with complex cases
- 12-14 hour shifts
- 10-15 shifts per month (or more) – Mark’s candidate worked 24-25 this month
- Would prefer someone with urgent care/emergency medicine background
- Will interview within 2 days and start within a week (as long as credentialed)
- Locums or perm
One of the benefits of working a Locum assignment is having the Medical Malpractice paid in full, Great Compensation, Weekly Direct Deposit, Dependable Credentialing just being a few.
To schedule an interview please email your CV to:
Kimberly.Brookins@Soliant.com or Call (678) 459-1116
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Contract Urgent Care NPColumbus, OH
We are currently seeking a Contract or Per Diem Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to work during the...
Psych Nurse Practitioner Locum JobMidland, TX
An 80 Bed Psychiatric and Chemical Dependency Hospital, 3 Adult Units and 1 Child and Adolescent...