Nursing - RN - Other Job Details
CRNA travel Job- Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Location:
Nursing - RN - Other
CRNA Travel Job in Atlanta, Ga
I am looking to hire a rock star CRNA Nurse for a travel Job at a level 1 teaching facility in sunny Atlanta, Ga. If you are looking to work with a diverse staff in an exciting location, with plenty of good food and fun festivals then this is the travel job for you!
The hiring manager is looking for a traveler to fill a contract that is 13 weeks long, 36 hours a week, and 12 hour shifts. You can choose between working days or nights, as the manager will accommodate. Some of the job responsibilities are below:
- Evaluates patient's physical status and surgical needs. Administers general anesthesia and sedation to patients.
- Assesses patient's response to agents/drugs administered.
- Manages airway using standard techniques.
- Communicates with medical staff on the progress of the anesthetic and maintains a current record of procedures performed on patient.
- Intervenes to support patient's vital signs.
- Prepares equipment and drugs according to patient's physical status and surgical needs.
- Transports patients to the operating room and the Post Anesthesia Recovery Unit or ICU giving a complete and accurate report.
This is a level trauma facility, and because they treat our travelers really well, this is one of our more popular locations. We have had several travelers extend at this facility! First time travelers are welcomed.
For more information about this opportunity, contact me directly at 770-325-0320. You can also email your resume to email@example.com.
Local: (770) 325-0320
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled