Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) Job Details
CRNA travel position for Atlanta
- Job Location:
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
CRNA travel position for Atlanta - Level 1 Trauma Center
Atlanta is beautiful in the fall - lots to do and see including sightseeing, museums, fine dining and shopping!
About the position:
Administers general anesthesia and sedation to all types of patients and for all types of procedures at the discretion of the Chief of Anesthesiology. Responsible for pre-anesthetic evaluation, anesthetic management and post anesthetic evaluation of surgical patients and other special procedures. Performs airway and pain management. Operates all equipment involved in anesthesia.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Evaluates patient's physical status and surgical needs.
2. Administers general anesthesia and sedation to patients.
3. Assesses patient's response to agents/drugs administered.
4. Manages airway using standard techniques.
5. Communicates with medical staff on the progress of the anesthetic and maintains a current record of procedures performed on patient.
6. Intervenes to support patient's vital signs.
7. Prepares equipment and drugs according to patient's physical status and surgical needs.
8. Transports patients to the operating room and the Post Anesthesia Recovery Unit or ICU giving a complete and accurate report.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Participates in department education process and self-directed continuing education.
2. Maintain current proficiency with all Point of Care instruments used in the Operating Room.
3. Assist the department with all initiatives related to maintaining regulatory compliance with all Regulatory agencies.
CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST:
Graduate of an approved school of nursing with Georgia licensure. Graduate of an approved school of anesthesia for nurses. Certified by an appropriate credentialing process.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT ANESTHETIST: Baccalaureate degree and graduate of an approved program of anesthesia for physician assistants. Certified by an appropriate credentialing process.
please call me direct...
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled