CVOR RN Travel Nurse Job in Bismarck, ND
271 Bed, Level II Trauma Hospital inc Bismarck, ND is in need of experienced CVOR RN's.
10 OR suites. Main OR 4 suites, Surgery Center 2 suites and Women’s surgery.
Main OR does about 30-35 cases per day. RN’s need to be able to circulate and scrub.
• Heavy Ortho 50% of cases – total joints, sports medicine, use 2 scrubs for these cases
• Lots of neuro 30% of cases – lots of spines, fusions, limited cranies
• Remaining 20% is general but not simple cases, all easy appy’s hernia repairs etc are done at an outpt surgical center so hospital cases are more difficult. Gastric bypass, lap nephrectomies, urology, cysto etc.
Neuro is a huge plus as that is their greatest need for now. However if they also had strong Ortho that would be even better! They see ENT patients 1 day a week so it is not critical if they do not have that experience. General is a MUST! they do total replacements but again total experience is not required.
Include a resume with your application to advance the hiring process. Your resume should detail your relevant work experience and current certifications. Apply today!
Senior Account Executive
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Mid Wife-Government ANY STATE LICENSEOklahoma City, OK
Certified Nurse Mid Wife- ANY STATE LICENSE Soliant Health is seeking a Mid Wife to work for a...
Travel ICU RN Registered Nurse Job in Melbourne FloridaMelbourne, FL
ICU RN Registered Nurse job available in Melbourne Florida, on the space coast of Florida and close...