Day Shift PCU RN Travel Nurse Job in Fayetteville, NC
PCU RN needed for a 13-week contract travel nurse assignment to start ASAP in Fayetteville, NC. The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of PCU experience. ACLS-vent and trach experience required, LTAC and critical drips experience preferred. Travel experience is required. Soliant offers a variety of benefits, including competitive compensation and tax free stipends (to those who qualify).
• Population: Long term acute care patients on vents or with trachs, infections, wounds, comorbidites requiring prolonged hospitalization.
• Notes: We float to the 4th floor if needed. We hang and titrate critical drips if necessary.
• 1:4 nurse/patient ratio
• Self-Scheduled shifts
• North Carolina or compact RN Nursing License
• 3-5 years of PCU RN experience
• Previous travel nurse experience
• BLS, ACLS required
Unit: Progressive Care
Shift: 12-Hour, Days
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 13-week contract
For consideration, please apply with a current resume or contact Patrick Whetstone at (770) 325-0305.
Direct Dial: (770) 325-0305
Secure Fax: (866) 386-9426