Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist Job in California
- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
We're seeking a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Specialist (DHH) for a full-time job near Oceanside, CA. The DHH will be working with PreK-middle school deaf and hard-of-hearing students within the district.
- Assisting with development of Individual Education Plans
- Designing and implementing instructional lessons
- Evaluating students’ progress and adjusting instruction appropriately
- Using appropriate devices effectively
- Consulting with parents and staff
- California Education Specialist Credential - Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Knowledge of nonverbal communication techniques and systems
This position offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical benefits, CEU reimbursement, 401(K) retirement plan and relocation assistance or housing stipends.
To apply forward updated resume to email@example.com or call at 678-837-1510.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled