DFW Medical Center for Clinical Infusion Pharmacist; Direct Hire Job – Fort Worth, TX
- Job Location:
Fort Worth, TX
Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Are you on the job market and ready to tackle a new opportunity for a clinical Pharmacist in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area? There is a need for a clinical Pharmacist with the specialty in a Clinical skill set for Infusion. Your expertise is desired as the community’s health is counting on a new talented and poised Pharmacist. Let’s bring your expertise to the forefront and drive success towards healing others. This is a direct hire opportunity.
This will be an amazing opportunity for candidates who are looking to make a permanent move towards their career goals.
Job Scope –
- Candidate will be working with a number of health care professionals dedicated to their practice in medicine
- Focus on: studying the effects for drugs for bleeding, neurological, and immune disorders
- Pharmacist will prepare medicine such as remicade, IV antibiotics and enzyme therapies
- Pharmacy technicians will work closely under the pharmacist; guiding them to success will be a vital part of the position
- Communication skills will be highly important and valued, consulting with patients in the in-patient department on general health care is a vital part of this position
An active and clear licensure in TX is needed for this position. Soliant is scheduling and will be conducting interviews with qualified candidates this week. Hospital or Infusion experience of 2+ years is important. Clean and clear background
Competitive + Full Time benefits: Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, Bonus programs ect.
- Feel free to call 281-668-0660.
- For a quick consideration: email your resume to email@example.com.
- For more information and opportunities, be sure to connect with me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/armonfunches.
Local: 281 668-0660
Fax: 877 340-0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled