Soliant is currently staffing a full-time position at a school district near Newark school district in New Jersey. An ideal candidate will be focused on building each student's strength and confidence, as well as giving students firm guidelines, regularity and dependability to foster their social and academic growth. This school district needs a teacher who can work with students grades K-8.
• In-depth knowledge of deaf/hard of hearing educational practices
• Strong understanding of special education due process and timelines
• Experience working with students with multiple disabilities (Prefers someone fluent in ASL)
• Extensive training in cultural and racial diversity
• Experience as a lead of a professional learning group
• Design online and paper curriculum with an emphasis in the area of transition
To gather more information for this open Special Education job, please contact 770.776.2104 and email your current resume to Christine.Keefe@soliant.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Full time DHH job in Bridgeport, CTBridgeport, CT
Soliant Health has a partner school district in the Bridgeport, CT area with a current opening for...
Part Time Deaf and Heard of Hearing Teacher job Butler, PAButler, PA
Soliant Health has a partner school district in the Butler, PA area with a current opening for a...