Direct Hire Clinical Hospital Pharmacist Job: Mount Pleasant, TX
- Job Location:
Mount Pleasant, TX
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Join a progressive hospital with a team that collaborates to enhance patient care as well as the patient experience. We are looking for a Staff Pharmacist to join our outstanding team. The Pharmacist is responsible for meeting the needs of internal and external Hospital customers and supporting the department by providing a variety of pharmaceutical care services. This position provides the knowledge and skills to meet physician, patient, staff, and hospital needs and performs in accordance with hospital standards and policies. The Staff Pharmacist is a highly trained individual who interprets physician's orders and compounds and dispenses medications and other pharmaceuticals under critical time constraints and operates under minimal supervision.
• Licensed in good standing by the appropriate state of TX
• Successful completion a degree from an accredited pharmacy program
• Minimum 1 year of hospital pharmacy experience
• Must be able to work independently with minimal direct supervision, to set priorities, make critical decisions, respond quickly to emergency requests, handle frequent interruptions, and adapt to changes in workload
• Knowledge of healthcare delivery systems and its impact on clinical practice.
• Knowledge of the interface effects with other healthcare disciplines and systems.
• Relates to patients, physicians and peers to develop and maintain effective work/patient relationships.
• Applies critical thinking, analytical and participative behavior to solving techniques and decision making.
• Analytical, creative, adaptive, perceptive, persuasive, methodical, orderly, thorough and enterprising.
• Demonstrates responsibility and accountability according to legal, ethical, professional, educational, and personal development goals.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills and behaviors.
For additional information please contact:
Follow me for more job postings @alex_soliant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled