Direct Hire Job Opportunity - Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Dallas, TX and surrounding areas
Dallas, Texas Posted 18 days agoApply Now
• Texas pharmacy license in good standing or ability to obtain license before start date
• PharmD from an ACPE accredited institution
• PGY1 hospital residency training or 3+ years of clinical pharmacy experience in acute care setting
• PGY2 hospital residency training preferred
• BCPS certification preferred
• Meditech experience preferred
• IV Certification preferred
For immediate consideration please email me at email@example.com or call me at 281-668-0655.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Retail Pharmacy Technician Job near Indianapolis, INHouston, TX
Are you an experienced Certified Pharmacy Technician that has an active national license, looking...
Inpatient Medical Pharmacy Technician job - Houston, TXHouston, TX
The Medical Center has a unique and fast-paced work environment, state-of-the art technology, and...