Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist Job Details
Direct Hire/Night Shift/Staff Pharmacist - Sacramento, California
- Job Location:
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Night Shift Hospital Staff Pharmacist Job, Direct Hire–Sacramento, California
The pharmacist will coordinate the medication distribution and clinical pharmacy activities and support departments within the hospital. Responsible for maintaining the security and policies of the pharmacy and providing excellent patient care. The pharmacist must consistently meet the mission, values, and vision of the hospital facility.
Schedule: This position is 7on/7off night shift, 9pm-7:30am.
- Order verification and supervising technicians.
- Excellent customer service and patient care with demonstrated compassion.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills including both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact with hospital staff including physicians, nurses, patients, and families and guests.
- Ability to maintain the safety and quality of the pharmacy.
- Effective organization skills and the ability to self-direct.
B.S. Degree or PharmD in pharmacy from accredited pharmacy school
Current, active, and clear CA license
Direct hire, permanent position working the night shift, 7on/7off.
Epic experience preferred.
For all interested candidates, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-712-5573.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled