(Direct Hire) Pharmacy Manager Job: San Francisco, CA Area
- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
We have an amazing new permanent opening for a Pharmacy manager in the San Francisco, CA area. Join a facility that is consistently ranked among the nation’s premier hospitals. We want you to have the best chapter in your career as possible, and we believe that this position will offer exactly that. This facility is a part of a respected hospital network and will give you the work satisfaction you have been searching for. Apply today and we can go over the details together and get you one step closer to a better opportunity.
Position: Pharmacy Manager
Scope: Position serves as right-hand to DOP (akin to ops manager or ADOP at other hospitals)
Location: San Francisco, CA Area
Size: ~200 beds
Reports to: Director of Pharmacy
• Responsible for the overall operation and strategic planning for the pharmacy
• Accountable for assurance of quality pharmaceutical care throughout the hospital
• Oversight of approximately 25 FTE comprised of Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacist Interns, clerical and support staff
• Responsible for a 12 million dollar operational budget
• CA pharmacy license
• Previous hospital pharmacy manager experience, 5 years minimum;
• Administrative Pharmacy residency preferred.
• Must have functioned as a Leader in Hospital based Committees.
Please send your resume to Gabriel.Barton@Soliant.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn for the latest job updates at Gabriel Barton
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Local: (281) 668-0662
Fax: (877) 340 0534
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled