Soliant Health is currently seeking a Director of Formulary Management and Clinical Programs in Sacramento, CA. Contact Dwane.Hughes@soliant.com. We are looking for a candidate who has been a clinical coordinator of a large or multi-site health system. Full relocation available for the right candidate if needed!!
•Prior experience in formulary management at the integrated health system level is required . •Prior hospital pharmacy experience, ambulatory care pharmacy experience, and clinical pharmacy practice is required.
•Prior experience completing evidenced based formulary reviews, supportive literature evaluation, development of clinical pharmacy programs, presenting clinical information to providers and committees is required.
• Extensive clinical knowledge of medical and pharmacy practice issues is required.
• Knowledge of managed care strategies, drug benefit management strategies for pharmacy, hospital and medical group experience is preferred.
• Advanced education or equivalent experience in pharmaceutical outcomes measurement, cost/benefit analysis, value based clinical decision making is preferred.
• Experience in student and resident teaching, working with pharmacy residents and interns is preferred.
• Position requires excellent organizational, teamwork, interpersonal, time management, written and verbal communication skills.
• Position requires the capability to set priorities amongst a series of competing clinical and operational priorities and to effectively direct the work of others.