Schools - Educational Diagnostician Job Details
Educational Diagnostician Job, Farmington, NM
- Job Location:
Schools - Educational Diagnostician
Soliant Health is working with a school district in Farmington, NM to fill an Educational Diagnostician position for this upcoming school year. This is a full time job working 7.5 hours Monday-Friday. The Ed Diag will be traveling between a preschool, 3 elementary schools and 2 middle schools (travel mileage is reimbursed).
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assesses student progress towards objectives, and/or goals (e.g. behavioral, motor development and communication skills)
- Counsels students for the purpose of improving performance, health status, problem solving techniques and a variety of personal issues.
- Facilitates student learning through defined lesson plans.
- Maintains confidential and non-confidential manual and electronic files and records (e.g. test scores, student evaluations, IEPs, etc.)
- Master’s Degree
- Two years’ experience in school setting
- Educational Diagnostician Licensure by Public Education Department and New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Board.
If this Ed Diag job in Farmington, NM sounds like a good fit for your skills and background, please email your resume to Alison.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled