Nursing - RN-ER Job Details
Emergency Room RN Travel Assignment - Wilmington, NC
- Job Location:
Nursing - RN-ER
North Carolina Needs Emergency Room Travel Nurses
Each Candidate will be considered for the position described. We are particularly looking for a Nurse with appropriate practice in the field. The details of the particular available contracts are below, please consider them when contacting Joshua Hunter via his direct information below.
Travel Contract Details
Facility: New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Area: Emergency Room
Job Class: RN 2
Shift: Nights, 12-Hour
Shift Time: 6:45 PM-7:15 AM (30 min lunch)
Start-End Date: Variable
Note: • (4) 7p-7a
• 05/23 or 06/06 only start
• Strong Level II or Level I Trauma Exp.
• 3 years exp required.
• Must have BLS, ACLS, TNCC, PALS or ENPC. NIHSS strongly preferred or must obtain during orientation at NHRMC.
• Weekends, Holiday and Call required.
• Travelers permanent residence must be greater than 100 miles from Wilmington, NC.
• Assignment will be 13 or 15 weeks.
I am presently handling interviews for the positions presented and am taking all application/resumes. Feel free to contact me via the information below to schedule an interview. These assignments are 13 weeks.
Direct: (770) 776-2071
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled