Epic Ambulatory Analyst - Certified Epic Ambulatory Analyst -Horsham, PA
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is seeking an Epic Ambulatory Analyst to work a permanent position in the Horsham, PA area. The incumbent must have a strong background analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing, and evaluating clinical information systems for the organization.
• Ambulatory Certification required
• MyChart or EpicCare Certification a plus
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop documentation of test plans, technical documentation, release notes, end-user guides, training programs and/or other materials as necessary.
• Analyze and document client's business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications.
• Decompose information gathered into details including sources of data, data types, users, user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
• Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
• Research industry practices; collect and analyze data; draw appropriate conclusions and recommendations; present results in written reports or through oral presentations using visual aids.
• Coordinate user groups and project teams, convening conference calls and meetings and maintaining minutes and follow-up logs.
• Work within time line and resource constraints provided by the Project Manager.
• Provide ongoing communication with users, managers, corporate directors and vendors to assure
Full Benefits are offered.
To be considered for this Epic Ambulatory Analyst job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled