Epic Ambulatory Application Jobs in Pennsylvania
- Job Location:
Drexel Hill, PA
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is seeking an Epic Ambulatory Application analysts for a full-time permanent job in Pennsylvania.
The Epic Ambulatory Analyst will be the primary support for the Epic Ambulatory application.
Epic Ambulatory Job Functions:
• Acting as the primary support contact for the application
• Coordinating all issues that arise in their application area
• Understanding the choices involved in application configuration
• Performing in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic Ambulatory software
• Developing / documenting project team procedures for implementing system changes and other tasks
• Serving as a liaison between end users, third parties, and Epic implementation staff
• Analysis of EPIC model content and negotiation of any user requested modifications
• Modification of EPIC content as prescribed by project team
• Preparing details of specifications as needed
Bachelor's degree required.
Epic Ambulatory certification required.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in information technology or ambulatory or clinical related field required.
Prior Epic Ambulatory implementation experience required.
If Interested and qualified for this full-time Epic Ambulatory permanent job in Pennsylvania please apply to this posting or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled