Epic Ambulatory/Behavioral Health Systems Analyst - Certified Epic Ambulatory Analyst - Fairfield, CA
- Job Location:
Health Information Technology - Epic
Soliant Health is seeking a Certified Epic Ambulatory/Behavioral Health Systems Analyst to work contract to hire near the Fairfield, CA area. The ideal candidate will be certified in Epic Ambulatory along with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Medical Informatics or Business Administration. Must have 3+ years’ experience in system analysis including 2 years working with end users to extract, document and optimize data flow, implement hospital systems, and support applications and databases.
• Work with clinical users to build and maintain a new electronic record for Behavioral Health Services (BHS) and Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES), within our Epic EHR
• Work with the BHS Clinical Team, Ambulatory Build Team and Clinical Documentation Team to understand data structures, set and follow best practices and other team policies.
• Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports.
• Uses basic analytical and problem solving skills to resolve problems within production application.
• Participation in testing and workflow validation efforts.
To be considered for this Contract to hire Epic Ambulatory Analyst job opportunity, apply to this posting or contact Travis McCoy at 561-712-5567, or via email email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled